List #1 - Crafting projects in progress
- knitted coasters, magenta with grey boarder (1 done, 5 to go) - inspiration
- knitted cushion, grey basket weave (about a third done) - my own design
- pink and orange quilt with a zig zag edge (almost all of the fabric purchased/acquired, I will start cutting as soon as my finals are over!)
- a quilted knitting needles holder, in a blue and red zig zag pattern for the exterior - my own design
- gift tags from old envelopes - inspiration
- antique side table (only two coats of paint left)
List #2 - Crafting projects for the near future
- pencil cases - inspiration
- wine cork trivet (the corks are piling up) - inspiration
- a pincushion - inspiration
- a yoyo pillow - inspiration
- felt food - inspiration
- a yoga bag - inspiration
- a banner from scraps of fabric
List #3 - Crafting projects for the far future
- drinking glasses from wine bottles - inspiration
- knitted bath mat - inspiration
- a crocheted rag rug
- a shirt full of ruffles - inspiration and inspiration
- something with fabric covered buttons - inspiration
- a quilt from high school t-shirts
List #4 - Things that amaze me right now
- Thonet bentwood chairs
- this lamp
- map envelope
- supercooling water
- this questionnaire
- this book
Today in retrospect:
I bought my first vintage Pyrex : a mixing bowl and a refrigerator dish for 50 cents each! With the items that were donated to me my collection now has 6 pieces.
Jasmine green tea smells really good
I'm still feeling sore from walking 7 km yesterday
I started a blog!
What is expected of tomorrow:
some more thrift shopping with grandma
catching up with a friend
and I must not forget that I have an assignment due Tuesday
Welcome to the blog world! Good luck with your assignment:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment and entering my giveaway!