Sometimes while I surf the web I find some stuff extremely adorable, alas it's kids stuff! And I start wanting kids (almost) just so I can be surrounded by these things.
Clothing from the sea, with this hat and onesie. The octopus is just too cute, as for the fish hat, to protect cold little ears in cold weather, why not make it fun!
A crown for playing dress up, and a set of princess and the pea mattresses to live like in a fairy tale. And with some knitting and sewing skills both could be handmade.
Some Jonathan Adler, with a coin bank and bookends, because even kids can be surrounded by good design! Their sculptural shape makes them timeless, and remember, I'm only dreaming here.
A crown for playing dress up, and a set of princess and the pea mattresses to live like in a fairy tale. And with some knitting and sewing skills both could be handmade.
Some Jonathan Adler, with a coin bank and bookends, because even kids can be surrounded by good design! Their sculptural shape makes them timeless, and remember, I'm only dreaming here.
No comments:
Post a Comment